The Natural Resource Office does not accept a Request Form 814 for any hunting dates except for the following:
|Season||Opening Weekend||Deadline Date||Assigned Date|
|Muzzleloader||Nov.7-8||Oct. 28||Oct. 29|
|Gun||Nov. 21-22||Nov. 11||Nov.12|
Deadline dates to submit request forms is 10 days prior to opening weekends; this allows hunter 1 weekend to scout/put up stands.
Request forms to hunt all other days will be filled out at Gd. Dispatcher Office at the time of check-in. Hunter will be assigned a zone on an as-available basis.
Submit Request Form to the Natural Resource Office either by:
- Email completed request form to email@example.com
- Mail to Milan Army Ammunition Plant, Natural Resource Office, 2280 Hwy. 104W, Suite 1, Milan, TN 38358 (Allow 1 to 2 weeks to reach our office).
- Hand deliver to installation and leave with Guard Dispatcher office. Must be in a sealed envelope marked “Peggy”.
- Note: Request Forms can no longer be submitted through our hunting website
If you submit a request form for opening weekends by the deadline dates– you will be randomly drawn for a zone. You must hunt that assigned zone until at least 10:00 am before you can change to a different zone.
If request form is late or hunter chooses not to submit form prior to hunt, Guard Dispatcher will assign zone upon hunter check-in.
To find out your assigned zones for the opening weekends contact:
- Peggy (686-6682) during working hrs. Mon-Thurs. 6:00 – 4:30 pm
- Guard Dispatcher (686-6565) after working hours
- Assigned zones will be posted on Gd. Dept. bulletin board