Due to the current COVID 19 situation all hunting, fishing, and recreational activities are suspended until further notice. Normal activities will resume as soon as the threat level allows.
- Public Turkey Hunting applications are now being accepted. Deadline to apply is February 27 by (12:00 PM CST). See notice, “2020 Public Hunting Permits Two Spring Turkey Seasons”
- 2020 Spring Turkey Season. See notice, “2020 Spring Turkey Season”
- MLAAP hunting permit sales begin Mar 2, 2020. See notice., “ 2020-21 MLAAP Hunting/Fishing Permit Sales”
Attention: Changes for 2020 Hunting Season
- Hunting correspondence and/or hunting forms are no longer accepted via fax machine or email. All forms, information and applications must be mailed or hand-delivered to:
Milan Army Ammunition Plant
Natural Resource Office
2280 Hwy. 104W, Suite 1
Milan, TN 38358-3177
- Effective Mar 6, 2020 for weekends and holidays only, MOD will be open to fishing, scouting, and hunting for all hunter categories (excluding Public Hunter Category). Dependents and visitors may also hunt MOD but only when accompanied by their sponsor.
Public hunting maps are now available on website – but only when hunter inputs his MLAAP issued permit no.