The Natural Resource Office does not accept a Request Form 814 for any hunting dates except for the following:
|Season||Opening Date||Deadline Date||Assigned Date|
|Muzzleloader||Nov.6-7||Oct. 27||Oct. 28|
|Gun||Nov. 20-21||Nov. 10||Nov. 11|
Deadline dates to submit request forms is 10 days prior to opening weekends; this allows hunter 1 weekend to scout/put up stands.
Request forms to hunt all other days will be given to the Gd. Dispatcher at the time of check-in. Hunter will be assigned a zone on an as-available basis.
Submit Request Form to the Natural Resource Office either by:
- Hand deliver to installation.
- Mail to Milan Army Ammunition Plant, 2280 Hwy. 104W, Suite 1,
Milan, TN 38358; Allow 1 to 2 weeks to reach our office.
- Note: Request Forms can no longer be submitted through our hunting website
If you submit a request form for opening weekends by the deadline dates– you will be randomly drawn for a zone. You must hunt that assigned zone until at least 10:00 am before you can change to a different zone.
If request form is late or hunter chooses not to submit form prior to hunt, Guard Dispatcher will assign zone upon hunter check-in.
To find out your assigned zones for the opening weekends contact:
- Peggy (686-6682) during working hrs. Mon-Thurs. 6:00 – 4:30 pm
- Guard Dispatcher (686-6565) after working hours
- Assigned zones will be posted on Gd. Dept. bulletin board
Note: Guests may hunt all days during the deer seasons, however only 1 guest per hunter allowed on opening weekend of Muzzleloader season (Nov. 6-7).